Add the judges you intend to have access to the judging platform.
To add a new Judge:
- Go to the “Judging Setup” page
- Click the plus sign (+) next to “Add a Judge” under “Judges”
- Enter their first name, last name, and email address
- Select the judging criteria you would like them to use to evaluate the submissions (if you only have one set of criteria set up, you must still select it)
- Enter the password you would like them to use to access the judging platform
- Click “Save Judge”
Sending Judges their Login Credentials
Before being able to send Judges their credentials, you must first set up an email on the communications page using the “Judges Login Credentials” trigger. If this email is not first created, the following steps will not trigger an email.
Once you’ve added your judges, you can send all of them their credentials at once by clicking the “Send Email to All Judges” button. Alternatively, you can send each Judge their credentials individually by clicking the “mail” icon beside their name, followed by “Welcome”.
Judge Setup Tips:
- You are able to add as many judges to the platform as you like
- You must have your Criteria(s) set up prior to adding new judges
- Judges will use the email address and password set up in this stage to access the judging platform.