The following components can be found and changed on the "Event Details" page under "Challenge Design"
- The official name of your event
- Visible on both the dashboard and on the event home page
- Your event’s unique URL identifier for your page and will appear at the end of the URL
Subtitle and Description
- Optional and visible on the dashboard
Event Card Description
- Optional and brief description of your challenge. This will appear in your event card on challenges.hackworks.com if your challenge is set to public.
- Location of the event (either an actual place or virtual location)
- Tags that help make your challenge more discoverable
- Private: only those that have your event's unique URL will be able to access the challenge page and register
- Public: anyone can find this event on the public dashboard (challenges.hackworks.com) and will not need to be signed in on the platform (only available for upgraded challenges)
- Optional, if provided, required by participants to join the event
- The go-to email address in case visitors have questions about the event
- Visible on the event home page
Start and End Date
- The start and end date of your challenge
- You have the option to show or not show the start and end times by using the toggle below the calendars
- Choose the time zone in which the challenge is set
- A banner that represents the event (File must be png, jpeg or jpg)
- Can be made visible on all of your platform pages
- A smaller version of your event logo/banner (File must be png, jpeg or jpg)
- Visible on the dashboard (challenges.hackworks.com) if your event is public
Remember to click ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom or top of the page if you have made changes.