This article covers both how to create a submission and how to add submission components.
Creating a Submission
- To begin, click on the plus sign (+) next to “Create a Submission” under “Submission Setup”
- Enter a name for your submission
- Select the option of manually opening the submission if you want the submission to be available to participants immediately (this can always be turned on later on). Alternatively, enter the Start Date/Time and End Date/Time if you want the submission page to be available and closed at specific times.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to “Add a Submission Component” and enter any submission components. Click “Save”.
How to add Submission Components
- Click on the plus sign (+) next to “Add a Submission Component” under “Creating a Submission”
- Select the type of component (find more details on this in the Types of Submission Components article)
- Enter the title of the submission component.
- Optional: Enter a description for the component (additional information or details that will appear in smaller text)
- Select if you would like this component to be required (i.e. mandatory for participants to include when completing their submission)
- Click “Save”
- You can include as many submissions as you like
- You can include as many submission components within a submission as you like