What's the difference between owners, admins, and users and how do I add them?
To add other users:
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner beside your username, then select “Account”
- Click on "My Challenges", then select "Manage" beside the challenge you would like to add an Admin to
- Click on the "+" sign beside "Add new user"
- Enter the email address for the Admin you would like to add and select their permission
- Click Save - if they already have an account created, you will see their email appear above "Add new user". If they do not, they will appear under "Pending Invites" and receive an email to create their account
How do permissions differ for owners, admins, and users?
Owners, admins, and users will all have the same functionality on the platform. The only difference is that owners are able to delete and change permissions for both admins and users. Admins can only delete and change permissions for users. Users cannot change permissions for owners or admins and as a result, won’t see the Admin page from their view.